October 10-13, 2013
We hope you're planning to join us for Homecoming weekend.
Plans are under way, check back to receive updated information on hotels, schedule and more...
Over 65 activities are being planned for Thursday, October 10, through Sunday, October 13 to reunite friends, classmates, and teammates.
- Celebrating Class Reunions are graduates of 2003, 1993, 1988, 1983 & 1973.
- The annual Homecoming Cookout and Pep Rally before Saturday's football game.
- Special activities are planned for children.
- Alumni Award recipients and Athletics Hall of Fame inductees will be honored.
- Cap off the weekend at the alumni-led Worship Service on Sunday (yes, traveling clothes are fine).
- Visit with HSU's president and first lady, Dr. and Mrs. Lanny Hall
Make plans now to come early and stay the entire weekend.
Homecoming Planning Committee